Monday, June 18, 2012

Couldn't Think Up A Title So Balls

Hey folks, I'm a little bit late posting this week but here I am none the less. I'd like to start off by giving a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been supporting The Ubiquitous Gentlemen, we've had a spectacular week and we hope things just keep getting better from here,so THANK YOU! We are hoping to have a new Gentleman join our ranks soon so that will be exciting and it will get us out there even more, keep recommending us to friends and family and we will keep loving you long time.

It's been a really good week for me on a personal level too, I finally got my own computer, and it was free, and it's not half bad! Good enough that I've been running League of Legends, World of Warcraft, and, most importantly, Diablo 3, so I've been having a pretty great week for gaming. It's making it a lot easier to keep my blogs up to date and that is something that is super important to me.

Also this week I found out that I got excepted to go to University during the Fall Semester for some upgrading and I also applied to go into the Bachelor of Communications program, so that will be fun, expensive, but fun.

For all you YouTube frequenter's out there, there are two channels that you need to be watching along with what ever great programming you watch. You need to be watching Nerdist Channel and Geek and Sundry. They are two great channels run by some amazing individuals, Nerdist is run by a man named Chris Hardwick, and Geek and Sundry is run by Felicia Day and Mr Wil Wheaton himself. So go check out those channels, they have videos almost every day of the week, so it's great.

Here's this last week's TUB posts:

Stuck Up Cinema - Hyping Beyond the Black Rainbow     The Critic - The Intouchables     Zero Lives Left - Soulcalibur V     Between the Panels - Spider-Men Issue 1 and Batman Issue 10     Stuck Up Cinema - Jesus Christ's Controversial Temtation     A Gentlemen's Duel - Prometheus

I really don't have anything else interesting to say so it's music time!

Ten Second Epic     I Fight Dragons     Bowling for Soup     Felicia Day & Jason Charles

Follow me on Twitter @Nait93

No comments:

Post a Comment