Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Quicky

Hey everyone, I hope your week has been more interesting than mine. Not too much has been going on for me over here, I'm still getting used to the new apartment and learning the new neighborhood. Of course I've been blogging over on The Ubiquitous Gentlemen as usual, it's been a pretty good week for us over there, Justin and I are having a lot of fun over there and I hope you continue to check it out. I saw an absolutely amazing movie this last week called The Intouchables, check out that link to the wiki page and I'll throw up a trailer for it HERE; my review of it will be up on Tuesday. Yes, it is in fact a French film, but it is easily one of the greatest films I've seen in a very long time.
This last week has been great for the gamers of the world, E3 just wrapped up on Friday. For those of you who don't know what E3 is, it's The Electronic Entertainment Expo, it's a massive gaming expo that takes place in California once a year. New systems are introduced and new games are shown and demoed. A lot of great stuff has been shown and talked about from what I hear, sadly I'm very behind on it, as I'm typing this I'm watching Day 1 of E3 on my PVR, so I'll probably talk more about it next week.

I had a great time with two of my very good friends this week, it was my buddy Scott's 19th this week so we went over to a local pub and had a very good time. And then yesterday I went over to another friends place and we basically just talked all night. Good times were had all around.

As I suggested in the title of this blog, its a short one and that's basically all I've got for you all this week. Here are the links to this week's TUG posts:
Stuck Up Cinema - The Avengers     The Critic - Men in Black 3     Zero Lives Left - Asura's Wrath     Between the Panels - Before Watchmen: Minute Men Issue 1 and Harbinger Issue 1     Readers Indigestion - Acacia Part 2: The Halfway Point

There's no music I want to post this week, but I'm going to leave you with two very cool video's on the Brony Phenomenon, something I am proudly a part of. The first one is a video that was thrown up on Kick Starter for a Brony Documentary and the second is a really cool bit from The Idea Channel talking about Bronies and the definition of Masculinity.

Documentary     Are Bronies Changing the Definition of Masculinity?

So check both of those out and that's all I've got this week. Talk to yall later.

Follow me on Twitter @Nait93.

No comments:

Post a Comment