Sunday, September 18, 2011

Concert Tickets, The Lion King 3D and a link for my Night of Champions Run Down

Alrighty, haven't posted in a week or so, been a boring week, but here we are for today's post. Hope everyone has had a good week, as boring as mine was it was very good. Saturday night, the 10th, I had just finished listening to the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD for the first time and I turned on my radio and immediately the DJ announced that caller 10 would win tickets to Keith Urban, I called and ended up being caller 3 and 10, so this Wednesday I will be at Rexal Place for my 4th Keith Urban concert in a row. It's going to be a very good.

Yesterday afternoon I went to The Lion King 3D with my mom, and loved every minute of it. Most of my friends know that I am not a huge believer in 3D as the future of movies and I don't really believe it belongs in many movies at all. The Lion King was beautiful in 3D, I had my doubts as this movie was completely hand animated and I was very concerned how they would transfer it to digital 3D, it looked amazing and I was as happy as could be for the entire movie. Everyone should know what its about so not bothering to run that down, straight to the rating, 9.5/10, the only reason I don't give it a full 10 is because I still don't enjoy 3D that much.

I started off putting WWE Night of Champions in this blog but it got to long so it is HERE.

So now this blog is REALLY short but hey who cares, here's some music:


Paul Brandt    Wintersleep   Propagandi   AND  ZZ Top        

No comments:

Post a Comment