Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting to Know Me

I started this blog about a year ago but this is the first post I will be putting up, I'm good at keeping up with tasks at hand. Basically this blog will be for postings of my every day doings(ones that are interesting that is, which are few and far between), my reviews on movies, books, and WWE(as I'm cool and love wrestling). For now that's all I can think of that I'll be posting about, now on to learning about me.

My name is Nathan and I live in Alberta, Canada. I just graduated from High School this last school year, class of 2011, and am currently employed at Chapters. I love reading, mostly fantasy and sci-fi, I love movies of all kinds and see them frequently, and I love Pro-Wrestling, yes I'm VERY aware that it's fake, don't worry about it. I am currently working towards getting myself a license and a vehicle as well as working on going to post-secondary next September or January in the field of Radio.

Music is one of the most important things in my life, its the greatest way I know to be able to express myself and I know this is true for a lot of my friends and family. I play Clarinet and Baritone Saxophone and am currently in a Jazz band consisting of a bunch of my friends that is just getting off the ground in these next few months. I listen to all kinds of music; from classic to classic rock, from grunge to country, I stay away from most rap music but every once and a while there is one that I can't help but fall in love with, Gym Class Heroes' Stereo Hearts being the latest to do so. Here's a link for you: link!

Other then that there isn't much to know about me, anything else will be revealed as this blog goes on.

So until my next post here's some awesome music links for you!

Mumford Zolas Game of Thrones And Breaking Laces




2 comments:

  1. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Chung-Yi, well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete