Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Favourite Movies

I'm lying here in bed feeling like death, I've caught the flu, or the Flying Death as my friend Scott likes to call it, and it is unrelenting, and I've decided to plug in a movie I haven't seen in years: Labyrinth. This got me thinking what my favourite movies are. So here it is a list of my top 10, at the moment, and they are subject to change at any time, favourite movies, in no particular order until the top Five, with links to Wiki articles about them:

10) Gunless
9) Donnie Darko
8) Black Swan
7) Labyrinth
6) The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Yeah I know that's cheating but I don't care)
5) Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
4) Tron: Legacy
3) Inception
2) Tron
1) Serenity

As I said this list is subject to change at any time, except the top 5 that is, those are pretty solidified as my favourite movies, but at the moment this is how I feel.

And with that:

Follow me on twitter @Nait93

And here's a few music links for you:

Luke Bryan    I Fight Dragons    Deric Ruttan    Radiohead       

1 comment: