Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bronies and Voting

So it's been a pretty weird weekend, but one that was really good too. Friday night I went off to the Elephant and Castle with my Bronies to get to know each other a bit better we had a really good night filled with lots of laughs and other things. Saturday I went to the JP AME anime convention, it was their first year and I think it went very well! I got another chance to do a show with the 404s, it went really well and I'm really enjoying getting all of this experience doing improv, it's a lot of fun, if you get the chance to ever do improv, get on it!

After the convention was over I headed off to a very good friend of mines place and we got ready for the season finale of My Little Pony, yes I like My Little Pony, it is a fantastic show, I'll address that in a later blog. The season finale was actually really good, well plotted out and everything you expect from an hour long episode of MLP.



Tomorrow is election day in Alberta, go out and vote, make an informed choice, know who you're voting for and make the choice you believe is right for you. Voting is part of your duty as a citizen of a democratic country. So find your local polling station and go out, vote, and then go to timmies after, it's super easy and doesn't take time out of your day, 5 minutes, tops.

Well that's really all I've got for tonight, just thought I'd throw up a short blog before the weekend was over.

Follow me on twitter @Nait93

And let's get some Pony music up in here:

Discord    Smile    Flim Flam Brothers   Find a Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment