Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Time for Change

Hey there everyone, the past day has been crazy eventful for me, not in a good way really. Last night a huge argument erupted in my house hold and as a result my mom and I are no longer living where we once were. Currently we are trying to figure out where this is going to take us and what we should do to move on with our lives, no matter what happens though it will be for the better. Time for change I guess; a new chapter of my life is beginning and I need to see where it's going to take me. 

On a much lighter note a few months ago I mentioned that my friend Justin (@KingCauti) and I were going to start up a review blog. Well that didn't end all that well, clearly, and we kinda moved away from that and nothing really came up about it again. Here we are months later and he and I are gearing up to ACTUALLY start a reviewing blog. We'll be covering everything we love from comics to movies, books to music, wrestling pay-per views to plays, anything we want to talk about will be talked about, if we manage to get interviews from people we respect and admire you can bet your bottom dollar that they will be up there. It's going to be launching mid May, or as soon as we come up with a witty name for it, knowing us it probably will only be witty to the two of us. My personal blog will be staying over here for the time being however so there will be links to the new blog all the time. I'm really excited to get this going, I hope you all support me in this, and with any luck it will go well.

That's it for today, a nice quick blog. So follow me on Twitter @Nait93

And now for some music!

Three Doors Down    Lifehouse    Hinder    Skid Row

No comments:

Post a Comment