Saturday, May 12, 2012

World of Blogcraft

It's been pretty busy week filled with comics just to make things better in the long run. I've been ill for the last week or so and I'm just getting over that right now so that's been an obstacle all week but for the most part it hasn't affected anything too much. Things have been going well, all be it busy, over on The Ubiquitous Gentlemen and Justin and I are making some great progress, still need to work on getting our readers up but that will come with time. We've been posting pretty steadily getting posts up with six in our first week so I'm super proud of all the work we've been putting into it.

We've got all kinds of things being talked about on there as I mentioned in the last post, new and old movies, comics, books and video games. It's a lot of fun so far and I'm excited to continue going with it.Check us out of Facebook and like our page to get all of the most recent updates. We're currently looking into getting a podcast going over there too but first we need to figure out how to get that working and what kind of things we would do on there. If you have any suggestions sound off below in the comments or even on The Gentlemen's Facebook page.

In my personal life things are starting to look up, my mother and I have been looking around pretty successfully for a new place to move into for a while. Yesterday we found one that has a lot of potential near one of the Universities where we live, which is good for me. As soon as we find the place we are actually going to move into I'll start on a hunt for a new job, this whole unemployed thing isn't all that enjoyable. All in all it's looking good though, I'm excited to move onto this next chapter of my life.

Well that's about all I've got, I'm probably only going to be posting here once or twice a week from now on, my main focus is going to be on The Ubiquitous Gentlemen. At the end of each post, along with music there is now going to be a place I throw up links for all the Reviews that were posted in the last week. So here's the first of many U.G. links throw ups.

Readers Indigestion - Acacia Review Part 1: The Rundown

A Gentlemen's Duel - The Cabin in the Woods

Stuck Up Cinema - Kuroneko

The Critic - The Avengers

Zero Lives Left - Rayman Origins

Between the Panels - Green Lantern Issue 9 and Earth 2 Issue 1

So go over there and check out The Ubiquitous Gentlemen, I hope you like it. We're just getting started and I'm thrilled to see where we can go with it.

Thanks for reading and see you all next week. As always follow me on Twitter @Nait93

So now it's time for some music isn't it?

Maroon 5     Good Charlotte     Matchbox 20     Savage Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment